Guided Tour to Swim With Whalesharks: An Experience You Will Never Forget
Maya Diving are again offering this tremendously popular tour this year. We guarantee Whale Shark sightings on this trip. Come to Tulum and experience this underwater wonder of the Mayan world for yourself.
Cancun is located at the eastern edge of the northern coast of the Yucatan Peninsula about 2 hours drive north of Tulum. From there the boats embark to see the Whalesharks.
Whaleshark Tour Itinerary and Details
- The Van picks you up at 5:00 am from your hotel and in about 2 hours you arrive at Gran Porto just north of Cancun.
There you receive a thorough briefing and explanation of the tour and enjoy a light continental breakfast before embarking.
- 8:15am You depart from the dock on your comfortable, safe twin engine boat. A ceviche lunch is provided on board.
- Once you find the Whalesharks, you snorkel with them two by two with a guide. It's hard to imagine how big they are until you get up close. What a thrill!!
- Boat returns to the dock at 12:15pm
- Van departs from Cancun at 1:00pm and drops you off at your hotel by 4:30pm
By maintaining the highest standards of service and safety, we ensure that you have the best experience possible.